Round-Trip Pick-Up And Drop-Off Service Plus One-Way Transfers
You've been asking for it for years, so we're now pleased to provide----Round-Trip Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service plus One-Way Transfers! For the first time in our 35 year history, YC Limo will be offering these new services along with our regular hourly based trips, to add even more value for our customers! While many trips still benefit from having the limousine stay with them from start to finish, these new services can save you hundreds of dollars (in most cases) and make limousine travel more affordable for more customers.
While they are great options, there are some Rules and Guidelines for these new services. Here they are............
- Reservations still need to be made in advance so that we can properly schedule the timing of the trips. Same day requests will be considered/honored depending on availability of vehicles and drivers.
- At this time, Round-Trip Pick-up and Drop-off points, in addition to One-Way transfers, must start and stay within 35 minutes of the YC Limo garage located in the Tri-County area (Springdale/West Chester, OH).
- Customers will provide preferred pick-up times for their trips. YC Limo reserves the right to adjust said pick-up times for scheduling purposes (if needed) up to 30 minutes before or after preferred times.
- Glasses and Ice will not be provided on Round-Trip Pick-Up and Drop-Off service or One-Way transfers. Customers may bring their own drinks/snacks into the limousine in disposable containers. No personal property can be left in the limousines by customers. YC Limo will provide plastic bags for disposal of any trash.
- Service will be limited to local Cincinnati area destinations. It will not be available for Riverbend concerts/activities, airport transfers, Holidays, Fridays and Saturdays in April or any day in May. Round-Trip Pick-Up and Drop-Off service is intended to get from one location to another, non-stop. If customers make additional pick-ups and/or drop-offs during the trip (on the way), there is additional $25.00 charge per stop. One-Way service ONLY going to large event venues such as Paul Brown Stadium /Great American Ball Park, etc. will be available. Round-Trip Pick-Up and Drop-Off service and One-Way transfers are available between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. only. Rates and limousine sizes are based on customer/passenger count. While we will try to honor the request of a particular limousine, YC Limo has the right to substitute another vehicle of the same size or larger (at no additional cost to the customer) depending upon our schedule at the time of your trip.
Now the REALLY good news-------Rates for these services!
Round-Trip Pick-Up And Drop-Off Service Plus One-Way Transfer Rates
2 to 5-6 passenger limousines
7 to 10 passenger limousines
11 to 14 passenger limousines
* 7.8% Ohio sales tax (if required) is not included in these rates. Many trips are not required to pay sales tax. If a group crosses state lines during a trip, sales tax does not have to be collected. A 20% gratuity will be added to all trips along with a $15 fuel surcharge. If you like your driver and would like to give them more, they will never argue with you!
Limousines seating up to 10 passengers are going to be most comfortable for up to 8 adults or 10 passengers if there are teenagers or children included. Limousines seating up to 14 passengers are going to be most comfortable for up to 12 adults or 14 passengers if there are teenagers or children included.
** When giving your preferred pick-up times, be sure that you allow time to get everyone organized for departure. There will be a 15 minute grace period from the time the limousine arrives, for customers to get back into their vehicle and leave the premises. Any additional wait time after the initial 15 minute grace period, would be an additional $25 every additional 15 minutes until the vehicle leaves the premise. This will insure that there will be minimal delays in keeping our schedule. Thank-you for your understanding.